High Speed Landing Craft / barge.
- 11.5m long – 3.5m beam
- Travel speed fully loaded 24knots (40knots with Ford Ranger onboard full speed)
- Powered by twin 200HP Yamaha Outboards
- Landing craft with fold down door on the bow allowing any loading/ roll on roll off of cargo at any location
- Very shallow draft meaning can go most places a kayak can
- Can be motored or trucked to any location in NZ
Previous jobs for Facilitator 7 have been taking absolutely everything everywhere! Diggers, cars, trailers, building supplies, film support, port-a-loos, oil spill response, school and camping trips, water safety, tractors, demolition, plants/trees, livestock, tree removal, rubbish and inorganic removal.
You name it, we’ve moved it!
Landing craft un-propelled dumb barge
Extremely similar to Facilitator 7
- 9m long – 3m beam
- Very shallow draft – can go most places a kayak can
- Can be towed or trucked to any location in NZ
Landing craft with fold down door on the bow allowing any loading/ roll on roll off of cargo at any location
Tug, Commercial Work boat, and pleasure charter boat.
- 12.2m long – 4.2m beam
- Powered by a reliable Gardner 6LX
- 5KVA Genset
- Sleeps 8 people
- Day charter 30 people
- Diesel heating through out
- All of the creature comforts
- Beautiful lines, aesthetics and function
Previous charters for Felicitare have been towing of other boats and barges, working platform, film work, expedition/ research, water taxi, harbour cruise, on and underwater surveys, coastal cruises, Americas Cup viewing, insurance work, water safety, salvage and exploration of the New Zealand coastline.
High Speed work and Passenger vessel
- 8.5 meters long
- In survey for 7 passengers
- 2 x 150hp Outboards
The Protector has been involved in Film support, Vessel Transfers, Passenger Delivery and Anything you need a Go fast support boat for. The Protector is MNZ ready for action and available for hire!