High Speed Landing Craft / barge.
- 11.5m long – 3.5m beam
- Travel speed fully loaded 24knots (40knots with Ford Ranger onboard full speed)
- Powered by twin 200HP Yamaha Outboards
- Landing craft with fold down door on the bow allowing any loading/ roll on roll off of cargo at any location
- Very shallow draft meaning can go most places a kayak can
- Can be motored or trucked to any location in NZ
Previous jobs for Facilitator 7 have been taking absolutely everything everywhere! Diggers, cars, trailers, building supplies, film support, port-a-loos, oil spill response, school and camping trips, water safety, tractors, demolition, plants/trees, livestock, tree removal, rubbish and inorganic removal.
You name it, we’ve moved it!
Landing craft un-propelled dumb barge
Extremely similar to Facilitator 7
- 9m long – 3m beam
- Very shallow draft – can go most places a kayak can
- Can be towed or trucked to any location in NZ
Landing craft with fold down door on the bow allowing any loading/ roll on roll off of cargo at any location
Tug, Commercial Work boat, and pleasure charter boat.
- 12.2m long – 4.2m beam
- Powered by a reliable Gardner 6LX
- 5KVA Genset
- Sleeps 8 people
- Day charter 30 people
- Diesel heating through out
- All of the creature comforts
- Beautiful lines, aesthetics and function
Previous charters for Felicitare have been towing of other boats and barges, working platform, film work, expedition/ research, water taxi, harbour cruise, on and underwater surveys, coastal cruises, Americas Cup viewing, insurance work, water safety, salvage and exploration of the New Zealand coastline.